Disk Detective Talk

Put Feedback here

• jdebes by jdebes scientist, admin

If you have suggestions for improvement, we'll try our best to make it happen, given limited time and resources of course.

Posted

• voyager1682002 by voyager1682002 moderator

I think there is no mention of what is SED and SIMBAD in tutorial

This may be a silly suggestion, an instruction column/page to teach classifiers how to delete posts or favs, because sometimes when we ask something not always we get the answer due to too many posts.

Posted

• onetimegolfer by onetimegolfer

add comments to favorites so they can be deleted from favorites as one learns: instead of looking at each one and the page reverts back to square 1 entry box every time. That is frustrating and time cosuming

Posted

• onetimegolfer by onetimegolfer

add popular hash-tag with numeric code for each on the comment page for the novice and again add comments to favorites samples; should expedite any criteria changes and re-search for targets

Posted

• voyager1682002 by voyager1682002 moderator

I think listing all the different sections on the “start classifying” screen is better than hiding them inside the menu,

It would be great if we can have a post on “Suggested Hashtags”, example #quasar with an explanation of what is a quasar. Also, standardize the hashtags, whether we should use small or capital letters, full name or just initials.

Posted

• Artman40 by Artman40

I've noticed that a lot of hashtags are not showing up in search results. Sometimes there are no results on tags that I've written in comments.

Posted