Disk Detective Talk

problem

• shocko61 by shocko61

this AWI0000x7odoes not ant to go away

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Ian, are you saying that you're being served this same image over and over again, and you can't get to any other images?

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi DZM , I have not had internet for about 2 days. Sorry for that . I have had this image as the first image up to 2 days ago for about 3 weeks but intermittently IE I get it once each time when I sign in . It is the first image I get but I have to go through the classifying procedure before it goes away the next image is a different image and I do not have trouble after AWI0000x7o goes away . My concerns are one it may confuse newcomers two it is annoying three it may upset the classifying system or contaminate the system. I hope that is understandable . Ian

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

As I said I did not have internet for 2 days but when I signed in today Monday 4th of May AWI0000x7o was not there as the first image after I signed in . But like before it could be there tomorrow , that is the sort of thing that happened in the past . if it comes again I will let you know . Also I do not give it a classification I leave the questions unanswered . I did the first time I got the image but it has gone from the list that is /are under the image on the left of this screen . Cheers , Ian

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Let me know if it comes back!

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Hi DZM , Thank you and will do . Ian

Posted