Disk Detective Talk

Definitevely blockhead !

• lehensuge by lehensuge

How could I, describing an object and BEFORE the finish, have some information, SED, Simbad and so on ?

Posted

• Pini2013 by Pini2013 translator, moderator in response to lehensuge's comment.

Hi @lehensuge! 😃 You can explore first the object in the Talk section by clicking on the button at the right top of the interface. This opens other window (while the window with the interface is still at standby.) Then when you gather more information (from SED, SIMBAD) you can press the finish button. If this not answer your question, let me know please.

Posted

• lehensuge by lehensuge

Non et Non !!!
    Ist window: I have an object.Well.
    I click the button " Discuss on talk".
    New window with SED, Simbad and the same object, fine.
    How to return to the Ist window ? Clicking " return to classifying" i guess.
    Ok, the first window reappears... with an other object, The classification of the first object has not been completed.

Posted

• Pini2013 by Pini2013 translator, moderator

what browser are you using?
    It should open the Talk section in another window, not in the same you are using to classify...

Posted

• lehensuge by lehensuge

I'm using Firefox

Posted

• Pini2013 by Pini2013 translator, moderator in response to lehensuge's comment.

I don't have problems with firefox, just the progress bar at the bottom of the interface is showing numbers, but the flipbook still works well. Did you try with other browsers?

Posted

• lehensuge by lehensuge

I'm complety destroyed, but I've the same problem with Google Chrome.😦

Posted

firefox

Posted

Well it's not the browser then, maybe other bug.

Posted

which operating system are you using? i will ask about this and let you know 😃

Posted

• lehensuge by lehensuge

Oh! Mon Dieu !!!
    I erase the personal bar, and for the first time I have a window with the picture of the object AND the choices UNDER the image!!! Not at its right side.
    But, after exploring SED and so on, it does not return to the former object........That's with Firefox.

Posted

you must have something, like the personal bar, that not allow to open the link in another window. Try with the firefox add-ons and configurations

Posted

• lehensuge by lehensuge

" Try with the firefox add-ons and configurations"
    Sorry, Thanks ,but please I'm not a geek, be cool with 20 th century's borns!!!
    😃)) Merci !

Posted

@lehensuege I was also born in the 20th century 😉 Pas de quoi

Posted

• lehensuge by lehensuge

OK, it perfectly works, thanks a lot 😃

Posted