Disk Detective Talk

The Objects

• onetimegolfer by onetimegolfer

Hypothesis: The unusual black voids in the plates are due to bodies of larger mass that were ejected during the big bang and are beyond our known dated universe. Therefore black holes are nothing more than the vortex produced by these bodies. A military M-60 grenade on explosion ejects fragments a greater distance than the smoke debris (which is usually circular in shape but with voids in the smoke.
    This would account for the missing mass and probably would warrant searching around and in these holes. With that said forget it if the same position over two different observation does not show the hole on both plates. Im hoping they will. Would be nice to look down the throat of a black hole. I am giving credit to Ted91 for starting this discussion : As the common man I have always wondered about this and the plates helped me decide (temporarily)

Posted

• jdebes by jdebes scientist, admin

If you're interested in looking down the throat of a black hole, check out these objects--they are supposed to be supermassive black holes pointed straight at Earth millions of lightyears away:

BL Lac Object

Or, you can follow this telescope, that is working to resolve our Galaxy's black hole:
    LMT

Posted

• onetimegolfer by onetimegolfer

In the most sincere Thankyou ; you have made me feel part of the team. LMT was blocked but I will google for what info I can later.

Posted