Disk Detective Talk

Striped lightbeam

• Ercydive by Ercydive

Het there what's up with the stripe in the first part

Posted

• jdebes by jdebes scientist, admin

Unfortunately, I can't see the image just now. If you are seeing anything weird in the DSS images, they are probably #artifacts of the photographic plates used for those images. Following the #artifact hashtag will show you other examples, which I hope helps to answer your question.

Posted

• Ercydive by Ercydive

It looks like a quasar ?

Posted

Ah, now I see what you're talking about--this is most likely a #trail from a satellite or similar that created an #artifact in that image. You can ignore those.

Posted

• Ercydive by Ercydive

Okay thanks one other question this project doesn't appear in my zooniverse account ? Is it still to new because Facebook throws me out all the time 😉

Posted

I think that should be resolved soon--please let us know if you still have that problem later!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB

Disk Detective now shows up on your Zooniverse account ! 😄

Posted

Hurray!

Posted

• Ercydive by Ercydive

Not yet in my account it is the same with the setilive that's also not showing in my account ?

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB in response to Ercydive's comment.

refresh the zooniverse page and then click on your username (top right) and on Projects (you are participating in x projects). It should show up now

Posted

• Ercydive by Ercydive

Thanks

Posted

• Ercydive by Ercydive

Goodevening still not visible in my account did all the above both nothing

Posted

• Ercydive by Ercydive

Sorry problem solved after a view times it is in my account finally thanks for the tip 😉

Posted