Disk Detective Talk

The missing malaysian airliner

• JasonJason by JasonJason

I was just wondering what would happen if everyone from zooniverse pitched in at tomnod would we find it quicker. The efforts of millions of people would certainly make some difference. If everyone just took an hour would it be found?

Posted

• Pini2013 by Pini2013 translator, moderator in response to JasonJason's comment.

I have been there a couple of times and more than an hour (all i found were other ships searching for the missing plane and false leads)
    I think that people who always collaborates in crowdsourcing knows about this and they are helping in the search.
    So count on me to keep helping as much as I can.

Posted

• Garlandiana by Garlandiana

Hello , I recently joined Tomnod . It sure would have some mindboggling results if all the people joined in , don't you think so ?

Posted

• TED91 by TED91 moderator

Yes, I think so. In the last few days I spent some time there.

Posted

• voyager1682002 by voyager1682002 moderator

I am there too.

Posted

Hello , this is Garlandiana again ! I live in India and today , on the March 25th , there was an article in the newspaper , confirming that the missing Malaysian airliner had been found . It went out of its planned route . The specific location was not revealed to public . No survivors have been found . Quite shocking and sad . Feeling bad for the families of the people on the Malaysian airliner .

Posted

Though , what is mysterious is why did the airliner go out of the planned route ? That sure is one deep mystery in deep mystery .

Posted

A new show on the missing Malaysian flight will start on Discovery channel . You all would definitely find this show interesting . Try watching it . Starts on 21st April , Monday which is just tomorrow . Do watch this show as well : Alien Mysteries , airs on Discovery channel every Saturday night from 10 pm to 11 pm . I hope we all will enjoy watching the new show that will start tomorrow onwards ! Try not to miss it guys ! I'm sure it's gonna be just awesome ! Thanks , Garlandiana

Posted